- These general conditions of sale are agreed between Kaptured Life, based in Rua Dom Baptista Ramos, 156 – 2º ESQ, tax identification number 253556317 and contact +351 916 186 634, hereinafter referred to as "Kaptured Life" and people wishing to make purchases through the website www.kapturedlife.com hereinafter referred to as "User".
- The parties agree that purchases made through the www.kapturedlife.com website will be governed exclusively by this agreement to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
- The main objective of these general conditions of sale is to provide and define all the necessary information to the User on the modalities of ordering, sale, payment, and delivery of purchases made on the www.kapturedlife.com
- These conditions regulate all the necessary steps to carry out the order and ensure the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
- The User fulfils his order by completing the purchase process presented on the www.kapturedlife.com website, adding the product(s) or service(s) that he/she wishes to order to the shopping basket:
- To send your order the User must:
- a) Register on the website kapturedlife.com, providing for this purpose the information requested therein.
- b) Login (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the user at the time of registration), or the user may proceed with checkout as a guest.
- c) Complete the information and choose the options that are made available to you throughout the process of order completion (delivery and billing address, way of shipping, payment method, as well as the NIF and the name that, for tax purposes, you want to appear on the invoice).
The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full/complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as these General Conditions of Sale which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- Kaptured Life will honor orders received online only up to the limited editions of the photographs, accordingly to the website information in each item.
- The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice after it is issued cannot be reissued with changes.
- Orders have a validity of 24h (1) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign setting a different time limit, it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period. If the payment of the same is not received by our services within the said period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
- On the www.kapturedlife.com website, the Kaptured Life proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay - Lda Payment Institution:
- a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
- b) MB Reference;
- c) Transference.
- The User will also have available the payment method by Paypal.
- In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made to the User's card immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the goods. If some products ordered are sold out, the value of them will be credited to the User's card after the order has been closed.
ARTICLE 4 - DELIVERY
The delivery of orders is carried out up to 24h to 48h after the production process of photographs (within 2-3 weeks). The delivery is carried out by the company CTT – Correios de Portugal, S.A.
The shipping costs are included in orders to Portugal and Spain.
In case of ordering from other countries, the shipping costs are added to the order.
The value of shipping varies accordingly to the size and volume of each product, as well as the destination country. For more information, the user should contact Kaptured Life through our contact channels.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
- Prices shall be in Euros, with taxes and fees included, considering the VAT in force at the time of payment of the order.
- If there is an increase in the Prices of any product, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive your order (making the payment of the difference) or to cancel it.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by the Kaptured Life. The order must arrive in writing to the contact email email@example.com, within 24h (1 day) after the order or after receiving User’s purchase, and the instructions for cancellation or return of the goods are answered and defined by the Kaptured Life, by the same means of communication.
- Kaptured Life works and sells exclusive and unique artwork pieces. The printing of each piece is a unique process and made under limited editions with a serial number. The return process is only made once in case of defective products. This way, in a personalized article, the User must inform within a maximum of 48h after receiving the purchased order, only in case of any damage, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a minimum of 2 (two) clear photos of the mentioned defect.
- The Kaptured Life undertakes to refund the User within a maximum of 30 days.
- Whenever possible the return must be made by the same payment route, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, to make the return by Bank Transfer.
- In case of damage, the User must inform Kaptured Life if to proceed with new order or definitive cancellation of the order.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. They, subject to computer processing, will appear on the Kaptured Life's database and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Your provision is optional and, under the law, is guaranteed the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that directly concerns you, in person or by written means, directly to the address on the homepage of this website.